Finally, the lastest version of the Maxwell Management Suite Version 6.2 is released by Maxwell Systems.
Among the new features are:
- Tool bar that allows export of data directly from the Business Center to an Excel spreadsheet
- Expanded Business Center Filtering ability
- Email Notification of TakeNote Plus reminders, MyWork Flow activites, Business Center alerts, and Project Document activities
- TakeNote Status Code allows filtering of just ‘active’ TakeNotes
- User-defined aging periods for A/P and A/R
- Business Center drill down to details on Alerts and A/P and A/R Aging data
- Associate multiple project managers with an operator code
- Inventory Pick List
- Job Cost WIP Entry combines Change Order Entry and Projected Cost Entry
- Able to flag Customers and Sites as Inactive
- Expanded Check Number field in A/R Cash Receipts from 5 to 20 digits
- Generate Automatic Contract Renewals with escalation percent
- Field Info tab in Service Dispatch for direction information
- Enhance Work Order Material link to Purchase Orders
- Portfolio, available to TakeNote users, shows informative views of reminders, events, documents, images, and files.
- The new Buyout module handles your procurement process when starting a new job.